BCSA membership is about creating a unified voice for the brand community in South/Southern Africa, in line with the BCSA Manifesto, contributing to the economy, society and country/region.
Membership is extended to the broader services supply-side of the industry, encompassing research and strategy, design, valuation and intellectual property.
Membership is extended to educational institutions; and allied organisations on a discretionary basis.
Implementation suppliers and corporate membership remains under future consideration and will be considered on application and the further development of policy.
|Company ( Service Provider )||2-5||R5 250.00|
|Special interest||R26 250.00|
GUIDELINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership is annual and runs from 1 March to 28 February of the ensuing year
- Pro rata fee calculations will apply for any member joining during the fiscal year
- Headcount determination is based on actual as at 1 March (or at the time of joining) and this remains fixed for the year in question – this means no rebates or adjustments for evolving headcount
- Invoices will be prepared and presented upon membership application and membership fees must be paid in full upon presentation of invoice
- BCSA identity endorsement may only be used where annual membership is fully paid up
- BCSA code of conduct is an evolving and dynamic body of work, and will be applicable to all members
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +27 11 486 2072